Ask Dave Taylor: Tech and Business

Saturday

Grow your business with some great books

From blogging to eBay, I have some really great books on my shelves nowadays, and it's darn cool to say that I wrote the foreword for one of them and served as technical editor for another. The books? "Blog Marketing: The Revolutionary New Way to Increase Sales, Build Your Brand, and Get Exceptional Results" by Jeremy Wright, "Turn eBay Data Into Dollars: Tools and Techniques to Make More Money on Every Transaction" by Ina Steiner, "Blog Wild: How Every Business Can Harness the Power of the Internet's Most Explosive Marketing Tool" by Andy Wibbels and the mystery novel "Navigating the Growth Curve" by James Fischer.

What makes them such good reading?

  Find out for yourself!

Yeah, it's a cheap 'jump', but I have written a fair bit about each of these books, including why I think it's well worth your time to find them (caveat: Blog Wild! isn't available quite yet) and read them yourself too. :-)