Ask Dave Taylor: Tech and Business

Sunday

What downloadable software is available for the Sony PSP?

I just got a Sony PSP - darn neat gadget, I gotta say - and want to know what kind of cool software utilities people have written to help me use my PSP with my Windows PC or my daughter's Mac laptop?

I agree completely with your assessment of the PSP, and I actually just wrote about I think it could well be what I call a killer gadget in the marketplace: The Best Gadget I own: The Sony PSP.

There's a lot of software available for these units too, from what I've seen, but a lot of it is a mixed bag, and, alas, unlike companies like Apple with its iTunes for ipod or Palm for its Palm Desktop software, Sony hasn't released any software for the Mac or PC that I've seen.

For example...

Continue reading about Sony PSP Software? at Ask Dave Taylor PSP Help.