Ask Dave Taylor: Tech and Business

Monday

Two of my favorite companies partner: LinkedIn and SimplyHired

There are more Internet based companies than there are stars in the heavens, at least it sure seems like that some days, so it's a pleasure to read the news and find out that two smart and agile companies I follow have announced a partnership arrangement that's a clear win:win for all of us.

Though the online job market is busy and saturated with solutions, from the 800 pound Monster.com on down, I've still been impressed with what I've seen of SimplyHired, a Palo Alto (CA) based employment search engine that aggregates millions of available jobs and offers a sophisticated and powerful search engine to let you explore your future opportunities.

I've also been writing a lot about LinkedIn, what I believe is the premier business networking site (as opposed to social networking).