Ask Dave Taylor: Tech and Business

Sunday

How to get started with Google Adsense

One of the most common questions I hear from people who listen to my lectures or attend my workshops is "how can I make a few dollars off my web site too?" It's logical to wonder how you can turn your cost center of a Web site into a profitable online venture, and the good news is that through Google's great AdSense program, you too can make some revenue from your own site too.

The following article you'll find a how to step by step tutorial on both how to get started and exactly how to configure and add AdSense to any Web site or blog:

    Make Money with Google AdSense

Once you have everything installed and configured, there's lots you can learn about how to fine-tune your results to improve your percentage clickthru, and even how to alter your content presentation format to ensure that you get the best, most relevant ads on your site too. But that's the subject of a different article... :-)