Ask Dave Taylor: Tech and Business

Saturday

How to unsubscribe from an RSS feed in NewsGator Online

There are a remarkable number of different options for people who want to keep up with the news on the Web, and their favorite bloggers, via RSS. One of the most popular web-based solutions is NewsGator Online, a free service that makes it remarkably easy to add new feeds as you find them and a pleasure to read even hundreds of aggregated RSS feeds on a daily basis. I use it myself to keep track of almost 200 different RSS feeds without going bonkers from information overload.

There are a few things that can be a bit tricky, however, one of which is figuring out how to unsubscribe from a feed, so it wasn't a surprise when I got an email from someone asking how to accomplish just that. Here's my answer:

    Unsubscribe from an RSS feed in NewsGator Online

It's not hard once you know the trick, but if you're like me, you'd rather focus on the articles you're reading, not the tool.